Somebody's Watching Me...?

 So it all started with some late night TV time. 

Things were going as planned, I'd put my feet up while watching some Halloween movies, I had just taken that pie out of the oven from a few blogs ago, That is.....until I fell asleep. 
Way to go, Mandy... (︶^︶)


I suddenly hear some footsteps. Weird... I'm the only one here! Could it be someone down the street perhaps?
I wake up and realize one of the chairs had been knocked over!

Weird, right... It gets even better though. So after fixing up that chair, I went up to my room only to find that my bed had been trashed as well! 


At this point I just gave up....

Decided to clean up the mess in the morning and flopped into bed. This feels like that one MJ song I will admit.... 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meal Planning

Good Afternoon, Doofus.